If you desire to live more authentically and are wondering how, or needing the tools and courage to do so, then I invite you to consider one of the opportunities on this site. This page will introduce you to The Daring Way™, and the work of Dr. Brené Brown. Explore and learn about the different OPPORTUNITIES for you to participate in, and discover which one is just right for you!
STAY TUNED FOR 2020 WORKSHOP DATES
Learn more about upcoming workshops
The Daring Greatly™ workshop helps us to explore vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness to transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
This 2-day intensive is designed to help us show up, be seen, and live brave™ in all aspects our lives.
After attending the Daring Way™, you’ll gain clarity on or learn:
· Your individual values and how they guide you daily
· How to create and hold boundaries in relationships·
· To identify when you're feeling vulnerable and how to respond mindfully
· How to manage conflict with more respect, curiosity and connection
· Process shame, scarcity, and destructive comparisons
· Practice empathy and compassion with yourself and others
· Have a clearer sense of who you are beyond the roles you perform
This workshop is for the brave and brokenhearted. The physics of vulnerability is that if we’re brave enough, often enough, we’ll surely fall. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholehearted life.
Rising Strong™ is about learning get back up and dare all over again. Whether you’re healing from abandonment, rejection, criticism, personal/professional grief or loss, or navigating through a tough life transition—this workshop cultivates resiliency, enables you own your story, and write a daring new ending for it.
This two-day workshop is ideal for individuals, leaders, and teams.
After attending Rising Strong™, you’ll be able to:
· Identify the relationships between your emotions, thoughts, and behaviour
· Process difficult emotions in a more grounded way
· Understand the anatomy of trust
· Rise from difficulty with more resilience
· Have a healthier relationship with setbacks so that you can continue to rise to your full potential